We are always on the lookout for the best and brightest:
- Software Engineers – who are able not only to write code but also to architect elegant solutions, cope with technologies too new as well as too old to be familiar, and be happy to overcome challenges
- Quality Assurance Professionals – who are able not only to write test cases but also develop QA and testing solutions that will meet our clients' unique needs, create test plans, architect and implement test automation frameworks and script using a variety of test automation tools
- Project Leads – who can not only assign tasks to people but also develop solutions for clients, lead by example, lay out vision and follow through
If you are up to the challenge, send us your resume. When you do that, please be sure to include:
- current contact information, and specifically e-mail address and phone numbers; if you forget those, it will not help even if your skills are legend.
- clear yet concise description of your skills – something you actually can do, not something you've heard of.
- a statement of your expectations from Conflair: hiring is a game for two, and if we cannot satisfy your needs, it will not matter if you satisfy ours.
Where to send a resume? email@example.com